Safari on Windows!

Okay, I'm not kidding!

I didn't believe it at first; but if they can release iTunes for Windows, Safari shouldn't be a surprise.

No idea about what I'm talking about? 😕

Check out this page - #-Link-Snipped-#

That's world famous 'Safari' browser available on Windows (XP & Vista). I'm downloading it right now. Let me try it out for some time and I will post the review in our CE-Labs section.

-The Big K-

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    a piece of shit.

Opera still the best.
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    MaRo
    a piece of shit.

Opera still the best.
    Apple is the best. Pages do load faster on my computer using Safari. I think it is because they stoare the pages locally.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Elisa
    Apple is the best. Pages do load faster on my computer using Safari. I think it is because they stoare the pages locally.
    Sure safari works fine on Apple, but for Windows Opera is much better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. I'm just looking for some good HVAC stuf and discussions. Stay cool!
Can anyone guide me how to make single phase motor hoist to run without error? Now it is taking the easiest path & rotating in one direction only,WHEN LOAD IS...
hey CE, am back withe my troubles but they dont bother me much because i know that CEans are always there to help. most of you must have had used...

Hi

A Cheerful hello to every CE's.
Hello to all CEans of this blog...But I'm not understanding the adwntageous side to be a CE member...though I'v joined CE...But as I thought before joining it...That there would be...