Safari 6 Browser Available On OSX. Windows Version Ditched!

Along with the Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8), Apple has also released the Safari 6 - the latest version of the browser. Those who want a quick overview of the features in Safari 6, may look at our VoiCE Coverage: #-Link-Snipped-#

It's also being learned that Apple will completely drop the Windows version of the browser because the features are mostly OSX exclusive.

Any Windows+Safari users here? Disappointed?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Does anyone use Safari on windows 😨 ....
    Years ago I tried once and it was too sluggish.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    Does anyone use Safari on windows 😨 ....
    Years ago I tried once and it was too sluggish.
    I used it for a few months, but I found myself going back to Chrome again and again. Chrome has been my default browser for several months now.

Safari has improved a lot with the latest update, yet I believe it's the nasty Chrome that keeps impressing with simpler interface.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has just added a nice looking calculator to the search pages. Just type a mathematical query in the search box and you will get a calculator to do further...
does anyone know how to use this header in dev- C++ ?? I downloaded the header from the internet, n placed it in include folder, still the compiler says that...
hey everyone here 😀 its me vikas keshari student of mechanical engineering and its my last year by the way i'm not in great college and and i'm very great...
Can someone explain the exact difference between line voltage and phase voltage in Electrical Engineering?
what is the relation between voltages of 3 phase line and single phase line?