Sachin Tendulkar Scores 200

Sachin Tendulkar became the first batsman to score a double century in One-Day Internationals😁, accomplishing the feat in the second one-dayer against South Africa in Gwalior on Wednesday.
The master batsman, who holds the record for most runs and centuries in Test (13,447) and one-day (17,398) cricket, scored 200 not out off 147 balls as India amassed 401-3 in 50 overs.
His previous best was an unbeaten 186 against New Zealand ,at Hyderabad, in 1999.
Tendulkar, who registered his 46th ODI century in the process, got to 200 with a single off Charl Langeveldt in the final over of the game, having earlier broken the World record for the highest individual innings, of 194, jointly held by Pakistan's Saeed Anwar and Zimbabwe's Charles Coventry.
Anwar rattled up that total against India in May 1997 while Coventry hit 194 not out against Bangladesh last year.
Join in congratulating the Indian ace on becoming the first man to breach the 200-run mark in 39 years of One-Day Internationals, since its inception in 1971.

So let us Congratulate him in this thread!

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    i wish he never retires!!!

Thankyou Sachin for making india proud!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hearty congratulations to sachin tendulkar.

Way to go sachin..! Awesome..!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hats off to sachin
    congratulations
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Awesome batting display by master blaster. He proved why Sir Bradman told that his batting style is so similar to himself.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congratulations Sachin!

Sachin is greatttttt!

😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hats off to the legend.

Hope he continues his excellent form.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Congratulations Sachin 10dulkar.......

[​IMG]

The GOD of cricket...
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    Hats oof for the master blaster

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m a third year electronics and telecomm. student .i want notes on the subject neural network and fuzzy logic .can anyone help?
what is the difference between AVR and PIC microcontroller?😕 how many type of microcontroller are there other than above two?😕 please provide full detail? thanks in advance.
IPMsg Size:- 103kb This is a pop up style LAN Messenger for multi platforms. It is based on TCP/IP(UDP). It does not require server machine. Simple, lightweight, and compact size....
Hello, I have got an offer from University of Nottingham for the Msc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering and Entrepreneurship Program.I wanted to know about the future prospects and is...
Hi Guys, Now you can block certain websites by this easy trick!! How to Block or Hide Websites : At first open MY Computer. Then go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Find a...