• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Most awaited Century !! ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    A legend meets his destiny......kudos to GOD of cricket.๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    He should retire now. I didn't like the fact that he gave more importance to personal achievements over country.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    He should retire now. I didn't like the fact that he gave more importance to personal achievements over country.
    ๐Ÿ˜’
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    This 100th ton will be shut the mouth of medias and some other retired players . . Also he proves the agebar is doesnt matter to create records. . And 1 thing to all, he made 100 centuries and 160+ half centuries these are all not made for his own record. He is giving him fully for INDIAN CRICKET. . So the Indian cricket gives him THE RECORDS . . Congrats sachin:-@
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    The_Big_K
    I dont agree. He will be the last person who will think about personal achievements before country. I mean he gave 22 years to the team. He has always been a great player. He has helped India win and still doing, he is still making runs. We ignored his 70s and 90s in past one year because we were waiting for his 100. And i wonder if you heard what he said after the match, "This all was made by media, for me it was just an another century".

P.S: I am really sorry to know your views about him.๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    431460_10150747188385429_198358615428_11959770_969864190_n
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sachin's words after the Innings:
    "It was a tough phase for me. I began the seasonwell, but I was luckless. There was no real hype when I scored the 99th ton in the World Cup, but post that, the media blew it up. Wherever I went, everyone
    just talked about the 100th 100 and not the 99 scored earlier. It became mentally
    tough because I was not just playing for that milestone. In the end, I got to do what is good for the team. Happy to have done it. It was tough batting today and we had a score of 280-290 in mind,
    which we have achieved. (Gives a message) Chase your dreams because
    they definitely come true! I had to wait for one for 22 years. We won the World
    Cup โ€“ that was my dream. So keep chasing your dreams.โ€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hah! I expected it. Anyways, #notSachinFan #notCricketFan. ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Haha, obviously you expected it! You are speaking against a person who is considered God among fans. I just wonder why i was the only one to react....๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Hah! I expected it. Anyways, #notSachinFan #notCricketFan. ๐Ÿ˜ด
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    Sachin's words after the Innings:
    what he said is absolutely true. . . we have to accept the truth . . thanks for posted this post here sir. .
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    And we lost.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    This is a day master has reached his 100th ton we got a victory over there . . In this same day our brotherhood country also get victorious . . Its only happens near 4 years . . Our dream and bangla's dream both gets achieved today. . ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    very nice way to put it. but i would still say we lost. from a Bangladesh team. disappointing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    prashpan
    very nice way to put it. but i would still say we lost. from a Bangladesh team. disappointing.
    Never underestimate Bangladesh remember WorldCup 2007. They are famous for upset. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    aravindharaj
    This is a day master has reached his 100th ton we got a victory over there . . In this same day our brotherhood country also get victorious . . Its only happens near 4 years . . Our dream and bangla's dream both gets achieved today. . ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Though I only follow worldcup matches, I still feel this man is good at what he should be doing. It is kinda not justifed to expect he would single handedly play for a team of 11 to win. He is doing his maximum best and that is what is resulting in 100s.What is actually expected out fo him? that he will hit 300runs and bowl 50 overs and feild simultaneouly to be considered to be playing for his country and not for self???

Today's match was lost becasue of weaking bowling side, not becasue of Sahin hit ting a century.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    prashpan
    in their own field they are the rockers . . We get some lessons in england and australia but why cant we accept the truth from bangladesh itself... Their batting was really good yesterday but still we are damaging our bowlers . . . In my point of view this lost will keeping some more interest on sunday's match against pakistan(its a do or die match) . . . That win will be the sample for finals(hope ind and pak meet again in finals). .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# You may call it luck or some sort of Jinx. But every time Sachin scores 100 and every time Indian cricket team loses.๐Ÿ‘€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# You may call it luck or some sort of Jinx. But every time Sachin scores 100 and every time Indian cricket team loses.๐Ÿ‘€
    sachin's 68 centuries leads india to win . . balance 32 matches he would played well but what about other 10 players. . Above 90 he got outed 19 times . . Can any one say, any other players 68 centuries helps their team to win. . But still we say as he playing for records and when he put centuries the team losses. . We have to shame for it . .
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Issue
    You need to rephrase "every time". Out of Sachins's 49 ODI centuries, India won 32 times. So, you cant say that when he hits a century India looses. We lost because our bowlers didnt perform well, not because Sachin hit a century.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This thread is created to appreciate Sachin on his 100th hundred. we appreciate him..

If we start discussing/criticizing about him, this thread will go past all the long threads ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IS VACUUM OPERATED LIFTING DEVICE FAIL SAFE?
CAN ANY BODY CLARIFY THE TECHNICAL DETAILS FOR REMOTE CONTROL JACK?
hey guys m happy to b a part of CE family......!! i am looking for major projects..... can ne1 help me.........!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
Hey Guys, Can we replace the tyre of a car with some other tyre (with different thickness)...? I love the body design of Suzuki Swift. But i want the tyre...
I want to pursue this as my final year project (Kindly find the attachment). I need some ideas on how i can implement this in ASP.Net? Where should i start...