Runningastartup.tumblr.com - When I am running a startup I am like

I stumbled across this blog called, Running a startup
It very accurately tells you what start-up owners feel like when they are doing their day to day work.

I am sure all of you will love it. I am thinking of adding in this thread similar emoticons to express what a startup owner activity feels like. You can join in too. 😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Did anyone go through this one? It is worth a laugh.

Or may be I should merge this post with Laugh-out-Loud thread? What say you?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah it's good and I can related with all the expressions 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, our exclusive interview with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar is now live in our Small Talk section. If you haven't read the interview yet, I'd *strongly* recommend you to go through...
Today you can buy, learn, survive online , I was wondering if there is such facility that provide some facilities through which user can sign documents online it may be...
Hola CEans! I'm here to present an awesome KYCEan of a technophile who wanna be a VoiCEan. She is a crazy computer science engineer from Mumbai who contributed 1000 valuable...
Samsung Galaxy S3 phone has been launched in London just a few minutes ago and here's the first commercial :-
For the records sake, this is 1000th thread in the gadget's section 😀 . Samsung Galaxy S3 has been launched and Samsung has partnered with Dropbox to offer 50 GB...