Running C Graphics Programs In Linux

I use Gcc in generally for running c programs, Just 5 minutes before I attempted to run the program that includes the graphics.h header file.But I get the error as, "cannot find file graphics.h", How to run program using gcc...or is there any other compiler available to run c programs with graphics options

Replies

• Vivek788
    Vivek788
    u can't use that header for doing graphics programming in linux..use svgalib library and use it for programming..have a user a/c that has sudo power or root power,or you won't be able to execute your programs. Its fairly simple to use..and few documentation available online..enough for learning the basics though...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    EDIT: Google has some solutions & tutorials for it, may be some libraries needed.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Ok..I will try that...
  • vnvnvn2000
    vnvnvn2000
    Borland' C/C++ compiler's a little different eg graphics.h etc is not a defacto thus not present in g++.Now many books for eg Cpp for Dummies etc cites examples been compiled on using gcc either in Windows OS or Linux.In windows some minimalist gnu...mingw32 etc should be installed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The number of linux distros,like ubuntu , fedora , edubuntu , redhat linux , SUSE Linux , Linux Mint and Slack ware Linux are having thier own advantages ,, I...
A Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics is being conducted by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering..... on 12th March 2009 (thursday) for information regarding the workshop, please visit the...
Hi all, I found this in an article and thought will be useful to all those job seekers. Resume Writing Tips. A resume is a tool to present and effectively...
CEans, If you know about latest job opening in your company, feel free to post information about it on CE Forums (in this section). You may also provide your email...
A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.A funeral coffin was followed by a second one...