Running 1/3Hp blower using solar panels

I tried running 1/3hp blower using solar pannels with the aid of 12volt car batteries and was able to run it fine. Now I want to run the blower using solar panel( 24volt & 7amp) directly in addition to charging the batteries. So can you please guide me of how to make a start and how to choose the number of batteries and panels.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the Question this is actually an example in my book (sedra and smith, 5th ed) which i fail to understand completely!!! the question is : Assuming the diodes to be...
CEan Suyash link - CrazyEngineers Forum - View Profile: suyash Celebrates his 23[sup]rd[/sup] birthday today. So let's wish Suyash a very 😁 HaPpy Birthday 😁 May your dreams come true!...
Hey guys, I'm sure you all would have heard about the butterfly effect. A butterfly flapping it's wings somewhere in Paris would lead to a hurricane in Newyork.. Something of...
My partners and I are interested in incorporating a 'flat light source' into a cardboard project we are working on. We need the light to switch on and off when...
hi guys, i'm in desperate need of "Office 2007 Settings Backup & restore" especially MS Word. Can any body help me with my issue???