Rotimatic Founders Get $11.5M To Serve Indian Rotis To The World

Rotimatic - Fully Automatic Roti Maker From Zimplistic, the machine that literally prints fresh, hot rotis has already proven its international demand through thousands of pre-orders; sold out till 2016. Singapore based Zimplistic Ptd Ltd., which is owned by Indian founders Rishi Israni (CEO) and Pranoti Nagarkar (CTO), has raised about $11.5M in funding from NSI Ventures and RBVC to fulfill the growing demand and expand the reach world-wide. The company's already received over 5,000 requests for distributorship from around the world.

Rotimatic-Zimplistic-Roti-Maker

Rotimatic has been on the beta testing period for a while. The machine currently has about 15 sensors that ensure that the ingredients are mixed in the correct proportions so that the Rotimatic can dish out authentic Indian rotis, automatically. The machine can hold up ingredients enough to deliver 20 rotis at the rate of about 1 per minute. Check out the video that shows the machine in action -

The price of the Rotimatic machine is $599 (about Rs. 38,000) and the demand for it from all around the world has been phenomenal. Rishi Israni (CEO) wrote the first version of the Rotimatic firmware and owns 6 patents from the technical innovations he's put into designing the software for Rotimaci. Pranoti Nagarkar, the CTO of the company is a mechanical engineer who took keen interest in the product design. Both are very excited about the upcoming expansion plan of their company.

We wonder if Rotimatic will be successful in Indian markets; but that's something we'd definitely be interested in knowing. Do let us know your thoughts on Rotimatic. In the mean time, here's a video released by Zimplistic that shows user reviews of Rotimatic.

Replies

• Ibrahimsaleem
    Ibrahimsaleem
    Any one els have idea, i need buy Rottimatic Automatic . Plz give me online pay site name

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few days ago, few of the specs of an upcoming device by Huawei were leaked. A lot of speculations were formed regarding the device. While some suggested that the phone...
“My time at the company was spent managing two skyboxes on the 17th green. They are literally on the golf course, and were continuously packed with people. Despite the hard...
Hi... I am Shyama Rao. Now I am studying in 5th semester diploma in metallurgical engineering in Karnataka. Ofter diploma for my degree course, I want to join COEP college...
If you haven't heard of the Chinese company 'OnePlus', please hand over your 'geek' badge to us. OnePlus is a smartphone company that made the boldest headlines as 'flagship killer'...