Room noise detector

hi i have a mini project 'ROOM NOISE DETECTOR',please anybody have any idea about how to design it.please it's very urgent.please..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saranya050592
    hi i have a mini project 'ROOM NOISE DETECTOR',please anybody have any idea about how to design it.please it's very urgent.please..
    We'd surely love to help; however we need to know what exactly is the project is about, what are the features and where exactly are you stuck?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Any micro-phone or even a moving coil speaker will detect noise and give an out put for noise above a certain level. Presumably your project does not end with detecting the noise but process the output and do some follow up action. That could depend on many things. As @
    #-Link-Snipped-# says, unless more data is forthcoming it will be a dead end.
  • Kathleen Gabitan
    Kathleen Gabitan
    I'm also working on a project, a library noise detector but I'll based it on the room noise detector circuit, I'll just make an adjustment about the noise sensitivity but I have to apply it on fpga (field programmable gate array), and I'm having hard time on how to program it. Can you please help me? Here's the circuit for the room noise detector.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..
The latest Gartner report says that Indian Government will spend $6.9 billion on telecom and software in 2013. The spend is approximately 10% greater than in 2012. Most of the...
I recently installed a new ubuntu 12.10 triple boot with windows 8 and windows 7 on my dell inspiron SE 7520. It seemed to be working fine until I used...
is there any instrument made by which charging of cell phones can be done from distant place??i mean to say we switch on device at one place and charging gets...
Hello My Name is Asih Nugroho I was still study in univercity of tanjungpura (UNTAN) in West Borneo, take a Informatics Engineering I was take a part time job as...