Role of vehicle maintenance in automobile sector

As we all know , to run a vehicle in a good condition over a long life time requires a good maintenance but how far it is possible to regularly maintain the vehicle.As a automobile engineering student we study the procedure,requirement and benefits of vehicle maintenamce.I want to know the how much awareness did people have over the vehicle maintenance?
How the people were cheated by service stores ?
What are the expectarion of people to satisfy their quality needs?
Do you have any bitter experience in service shop?
share your thoughts.....

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Most people lack the habit of reading the manual which gives us all the ideas and necessary tips to remove the common errors while maintanance of any machine

However the service station pry on their customers as sources of money and really torment them with too many limitations and stipulations Man and they are really a lot pricier now a days
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    seems like an 'exprience' related topic, and not related to technical know-how. moving to chillax section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZTE, the Chinese telecommunication giant, is now going to sell the Open Firefox OS smartphone in the United States (US) and Britain. Going on to sell through eBay in the...
One of my blog readers wrote the following and I asked him whether it's okay to reply to his questions via our Entrepreneurship / Startups section. He agreed. I'm posting...
Intex is fast pacing up in the race of cheap tablets in India. With the launch of Intex i-Buddy Connect II tablet, the company is going for the < 10,000...
In India, there are thousands of budding social entrepreneurs who are implementing technological solutions to tackle the severe most day-to-day problems. There are some who have the best ideas but...
Its been a while where we always talked about android vs apple vs bb vs win8 but what would a customer expect from its manufacturer.To this competition a new contendor...