: Self - Employed

Work Experience
: Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering

Hobbies & Interests
: Rock Music, Travelling.

Aim in life
: To make ultra tiny music speakers 😒

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

My first impression was awesome! I liked the idea of having engineers from all over the world at one place. I bet this will be a great experience! Congratulations to the Big K & his team.

Now I'm official CEan !

Rocker
12 years ago
Rocker
Name: Rocker 😁

Engineering Trade: Sound

Occupation
: Self - Employed

Work Experience
: Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering

Hobbies & Interests
: Rock Music, Travelling.

Aim in life
: To make ultra tiny music speakers 😒

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

My first impression was awesome! I liked the idea of having engineers from all over the world at one place. I bet this will be a great experience! Congratulations to the Big K & his team.

Now I'm official CEan !

Rocker
Welcome .. Rocker..

Nice to have a SOUND ENGINEER on forum...
I hope soon we will find some interesting discuession on Sound related problems.. Or new discoveries...
Rocker

Rocker

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
hey crazyboy! This forum is cool and you have many interesting discussions here. Feeling good to be a part of this community! 😁
tijani

tijani

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi, How are you doing today? Am Victor Tijani can you link me up to a sound engineer that can lecture me online? pls reply asap. Thnks Victor.
11 years ago
tijani
Hi, How are you doing today? Am Victor Tijani can you link me up to a sound engineer that can lecture me online? pls reply asap. Thnks Victor.
Hi Victor,

In order to get help from Sound engineers, you can just put up your questions on the forum (under 'Other Engineering Trades' section ). So your questions/doubts will be read & replied by sound engineers from around the world.

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.