Robowars : Connecting Maruti 800 Wiper Motors

hey am building a robot for robowars,
i bought 4 used maruti 800 wiper motors
i am planing to use it for the wheels,
I am new to this, soo i dont understand the four wires comming out of the motor,
Little help on which wire does what would be really great 😀

Replies

• lal
    lal
    I haven't came across wiper motors before. But all I can guess is that, those wires should be for speed control.

A bit of googling I did seem to uphold my guess.
  • Avinash Saini
    Avinash Saini
    how can i get a small size internal combustion engine
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Avinash Saini
    how can i get a small size internal combustion engine
    How small do you expect?
    I had seen only small ic engines used in RC race cars.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am studying my final year mechanical engineering..u people know due to the economic crisis..the placement is nt well this year..so tough to get a job...i have heard about one...
Trick for multiplying any number with 11 23*11= 253 lets consider, when 2 digit number are multiplied with 11. consider 2 (2+3) 3 = 253. 34*11=3 (3+4) 4 =374. A...
As all of us know Plastic is one of the finest as well as worst invention ever made.It has all properties which are useful in creating todays modern gadgets and...
As all we know right from the invention wheels Man try to explore the world with his new inventions.It may be chariot,a car,airplane,ship but humans were always exploring and recent...
For other tutorials and index of tutorials in this series click here : Main Thread Now as we are aware of the common terminologies that are involved, lets get on...