Robots to intimate Lions

This is one professional way to get intimate with a lion and this tanker of a robot is really a marvel when comes to taking a really close snap of your pet Lion 😛

The closer you get the harder it is to get away from a lion especially if they are on a prowl for food. This new bot gives us a free license to get a much closer feel but stay at a safer distance from the beasts attack

The nat geo website provides even better closeup image of the Serengetti lionshttps://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/serengeti-lion/index.html#/the-robot

Hope this is really a new and interactive way to interact with Lions

#-Link-Snipped-# Gives us the specs about these robots they have remote controlled locomotive device and also there is much better transmitter to transmit live feed wirelessly over a good range to have a better feel of the system

The Bot also is sturdy to withstand better impact from animal paws

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What are the features and capabilities of this robot? What does it exactly do that the lions are intimidated about it. There must be something on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality. X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a...
Gesture control based devices are now picking up pace with the smartphone and gaming console devices getting too monotonous in innovation. You must have already seen the Leapmotion device which...
The Indian eCommerce in an interesting space. People keep on predicting doom or a bubble burst; but the bubble keeps on getting bigger in size with new entrants with speciality...
Hey guys, Below is a detailed information about network drives and how to create them on windows operating system. Network drive is a feature of windows operating system which serves...
Hey guys, I am currently working on a project for my software engineering class and there is this idea we built. I will tell about it in detail. Please feel...