i want the circuit diagram of this robot ๐Ÿ˜•
Sandwich, The Line-Following Robot - Robot Room

plz can any1 send it on my email -snipped-

i really want to make it but cant find the book here in lucknow๐Ÿ˜”

if u could tell me where will i get this book . well and good๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    hi Meera, we all would like to share info here on CE. Anyone with the answer please post it in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I think I have it somewhere. Did a line follower a couple of months ago. Will have to search for the circuit diagram which I may have kept somewhere. My room is a mess, like it perpetually hit by a tornado or tsunami or something so finding it will be difficult. Will still try and give you the diagram in around 3 days or so. If am not able to then be sure I could not and can not find it in the dumping ground i.e my room.
    I don't remember it clearly enough to make a new diagram.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You can refer to this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i'm meera i'v arrived in second yr EC ( UPTU ) with 78.45% i want to do summer training in any of the IITs or NITs next summer can...
Name : S . Gopala Krishnan Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics Engineering... Location : Manipal Inst. Of tech. , Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India, Asia, Mother Earth, Milky Way๐Ÿ˜Ž...
heyiii hi people..
resp siri m final year student of INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL. I m looking 4 a latest technology seminar topic mst b related 2 my field.no matter hw tough it is...
๐Ÿ˜’ I wanted to know the different things each people are doing to reduce pollution?? and save this world...?? ๐Ÿ˜’