Robotics Or VLSI - Confused

Kaustubh sir ,
My name is Srinivas and I belong to a middle class family.
I am an graduate in ECE (2010-2014) , gave my 1 year of my preparation in gate
but did not even qualify in that . Sir seriously iam confused in taking career decissions . I dont have any skills in me except an infactuation towards robotics and vlsi. Can u plz help me out with my problem . Sir iam really worried as i cannot achieve any thing till now.Sir I cannot decide anything plz help me out as soon as possible.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You haven't stated your problem, but I'm guessing that you're finding it difficult to choose a right career path. You've also mentioned that you are interested in VLSI and Robotics.

VLSI and Robotics have few intersecting points; which seem to go along with your engineering discipline as well. I think the best career path for you will be a job in the robotics industry or you may want to start in the automation domain. However, for that to happen, you will need to build up your skills set.

You may begin by taking a course in VLSI design from a reputed institute with track record of helping people with finding jobs. You should be able to find several institutes in your city or nearest metro. That should be the right starting point for you.

Use your failures as your motivation. Be prepared to work you ass off to achieve your goals - which for the time being would be to build a solid VLSI understanding and finding a right job for yourself.

Instead of diverting your mind on your failures; learn to train your mind to focus on what you should be doing right now. Also, having goal with with a deadline will keep your mind and actions on track. Act on it like a warrior in the battlefield. Think of it as a mission to be the best VLSI engineer.

All the best!
  • T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    Thank u very much sir ๐Ÿ˜€
    I belong to hyderabad sir ,and iam ready to opt any city for training
    I would be gratefull if u can help me find an institute that provides good training and placements ( I would give my best in training sir) ๐Ÿ˜€
    I am sorry sir i have an issue in explaining things , which often irritate my listeners
    I am extremely sorry sir ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    I belong to hyderabad sir ,and iam ready to opt any city for training
    I would be gratefull if u can help me find an institute that provides good training and placements ( I would give my best in training sir)
    You should be able to find the best institutes in Hyderabad itself. Your city is a IT hub and you won't have look elsewhere. Make a short-list of top institutes and then visit each one of them. Have a conversation with their representatives and find out which offers the best course / price / post-course opportunities.
  • T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    ok sir thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜€
    I am great full to Crazy Engineers platform ๐Ÿ˜€
    and I would definitely make my friends aware of such a beautiful platform ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LEDs are meant to last for a long time, but if not properly heat shielded, they tend to lose their brightness and color. Jake Dyson of 'Jake Dyson Light' says...
Hello sir, I'm. Shabih Abbas Khan I've just joint an angeneering college for b.tech in computer science,sir I have some idea of CPP programming which I learnt in intermediate and...
How to find the job in India after b.eโ€‹
The ambitious, yet low-cost Mangalyaan (aka the ISRO Mars Orbiter) project will undergo a blackout phase from tomorrow (8 June) till 22nd June. During this period, there will be absolutely...
Hello Sir, I have done B.E in EXTC and I'm doing M.E in Electronics along with this I'm also doing a software development course .. however I have opted for...