Robotic arm in mice controller

This Robot Takes Care Of 30,000 Mice, Like A Gentleman!

Well this link depicits an engineering marvel in itself What is your take on it guys?

Any idea how this works ?

Controllers used and possible operation of it ?

I feel that it is using a time controlled operation But in it's video description it says
Food is topped up in time
This rules out the role of time controlled arm So what alternative can be used here

Replies

• Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    Notice the very high speed of the arm .
    It can be assumed that it is preprogrammed to do the work like assembly line bots ..
    If it had acquired info using sensors eg cam . & used some image processing tech for extracting data , there would have been noticeable lag .
    *what do u mean by time controlled operation ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Time controlled operation is one that program is completely executed for every instant of time

That is at time t=1 move here
    t=2 fill the food
    t=3 cover lid

Am I clear in it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys Actually when i was creating a web site , struck with a problem . In the bellow code , i want to direct to a web page when...
Say hello to world's first ever robot with stainless steel body featuring seven degrees of freedom. The bot has been developed by Japan's Kawasaki Heavy Industries and is expected to...
We've been getting reports from the social media that the Syrian Electronic Army has hacked Truecaller - arguably the largest collaborative online phone directory. eHackingNews reports that the hackers got...
Samsung India is all set to launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 series tablets in the Indian market starting today. It was more than a couple of months back that...
The campus placements season will start in the next few weeks and I hope all the CEans who're eligible for campus placements; the ones who are in third / final...