Robot pursuing a Tiger - or is it the other way?

A meeting between a four legged predator and a four wheeled photographer!
So far robots have been slated as rescuers, hazardous zone workers and such . This one shows a National Geographic exercise for wild life study:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is the turn for lions now:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World's leading auto-makers are getting ready for the Geneva Auto Show in March 2012. The Buggati Veyron has maintained the crown for the fastest production car in the world record...
Lately I have been reading lots of experiences working in Indian IT companies. All of these are service based & which are majority in taking up grads in campus jobs...
CEans, The CrazyEngineers team is attending the TiE Conference 2012 at Nagpur on 25 & 26 February. The TiE Conference is entrepreneurship extravaganza and a *must attend* event for all...
I remember I was in the first year of engineering and we had learned a totally new concept called "Mass Bunk". The first ever mass bunk that we organized in...
Taking GATE exam this year was an interesting experience for all. It is said by the officials that GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00...