Robo-G!RL is home..

Hello CEans,
How are you doing all?! I'm a new member in the forum and here is some info. about me.
Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering (CE) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Occupation: Senior Student ๐Ÿ˜ŽHobbies & Interests:Mainly; Technology, electronics & photography
Aim in life: ๐Ÿ˜’ to be an active member in developing the society.
I joined CrazyEngineers because:to have friends from all over the world especially engineers, to share knowledge, experience and help each other.
Regards,
Robo-G!RL..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Robo-G!RL
    Hello CEans,
    How are you doing all?! I'm a new member in the forum and here is some info. about me.
    Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering (CE) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Occupation: Senior Student ๐Ÿ˜ŽHobbies & Interests:Mainly; Technology, electronics & photography
    I joined CrazyEngineers because:to have friends from all over the world especially engineers, to share knowledge, experience and help each other.
    Regards,
    Robo-G!RL..
    Hello Robo G!rl ๐Ÿ˜

Good to have you on CE Forums.

This is cool!

Hope to see you around on CE Forums. Do tell your friends about CE!

-The Big K-
  • Robo-G!RL
    Robo-G!RL
    The_Big_K
    Good to have you on CE Forums.
    Thanke you The BIG K :smile:

The_Big_K
    Do tell your friends about CE!
    You got it buddy๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEans, I'm a student in the field of computer engineering. I'm currently taking an introduction course to robotics and asked to "design and build a mobile device that will...
CEans, The Internet is full of websites which allow you to share files. For those who do not know what I'm talking about, the concept of file sharing on the...
hi everybody............
High Court orders demolition of 279 illegal Police Chowkys in Mumbai After PLEAD filed a writ petition, for action against Mumbai Police, the High Court on 24th October 2007, passed...
Hi i am a CSE student. i have completed core java, i am not able to graps a vast knowledge on JDBC connection. so kindly give some notes, tips &...