Robo builder

Soory i'll post it again due to some technical problems

Replies

• EDDY
    EDDY
    œMake two autonomous bots. The first bot has to explore the arena and find out the location of the mines. It has to inform the second bot about the mines it has detected in the arena. The second bot has to cross the arena avoiding the mines and reach the end point.â€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads merged.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi😎 I would like to know the internal process behind the restoring of data in computer.. After deleting everything we can restore it back.how it is done internally?? Thanks
Sir / madam, My question is M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs.D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the...
ECIA (Engineering Construction Industry Association) Responds To Today's Trade Union Acceptance Of NAECI Pay Offer We are pleased at today’s news that trade union consultation with the engineering construction workforce...
i am creating a website which need online payement system . i have learned about paypal,ccavenue etc. but i want to build direct payement system . now i want all...
within my start in studying the microprocessor i encountered many doubts that i couldn't really find a good explanation for it so far , would anyone clarifythese lines for me...