RKNEC Alumni Meet Pune & Mumbai

RKNEC - one of the premier engineering colleges in central India is organizing alumni meet for its alumni in Pune and Mumbai region. The schedule of the event is as follows -

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Pune Alumni Meet 24[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2011, 6 PM
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Mumbai alumni meet 25[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2011, 10 AM

Request your PUNE based RKNEC friends to send their contact details on #-Link-Snipped-#
Request your Mumbai based RKNEC friends to send their contact details on #-Link-Snipped-#

PS:
Please mention "CrazyEngineers" in your communication

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm totally excited to inform you about my forthcoming trip titled as "Once In A Lifetime 2.0" to one of the most intriguing places on Earth - Israel. The...
wer in practical life r ve gonna apply d concepts in eng maths??? may b simple maths is applicable .wat is d use ?? is it simply tat a engineer...
Yesterday I got selected in Infosys. Their process of selection was simple - Reasoning Test, English Test, Interview The Reasoning test consisted of 30 questions to be solved in 40...
Hello Crazy Engineers.. I'm planning to design a Wheelchair controlled by a remote wirelessly. 1. What are the Parameters should i be aware of? 2. If I'm going to stimulate...
New nanostructured glass for imaging and recording :: University of Southampton