RKNEC Alumni Dubai Meet @ Burj Dubai 22 Jan 2011

Message from RKNEC alumni association -

RKNEC Alumni Association is pleased to announce the strengthening of its overseas activities with UAE based Alumni, organizing RKNEC Alumni meet in Dubai. RKNEC Alumni Association Middle East Chapter’s meet will be attended by Prof K. N. Agrawal, Industrial Department and HOD Mechanical Department Prof M. K. Gupta from RKNEC. The meet is scheduled on 22nd Jan 2011 evening in Bur Dubai.

Request you to kindly circulate the message of RKNEC alumni Meet in Dubai to all your UAE based RKNEC friends.

The details

Chapter : RKNEC Alumni Association, Middle East

Date : 22nd January 2011

Venue : Oasis Residence | Burj Dubai, DUBAI | Contact : Mr. Vivek (+971506510113)

For more details please contact RKNEC Alumni Association #-Link-Snipped-# or visit our website #-Link-Snipped-#
--
With warm regards,

Prof. P. D. Pachpor
In-charge
(Alumni Association)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall Flipper Flip mobile is stylish mobile recently introduced by iBall. I believe it started with Moto Razr which was one of the most popular flip mobiles in India. iBall...
Like it or not, everyone is using slang. It's becoming a rare sight reading the word 'you'. All I see is an "u" these days. Some people when asked why...
Visit https://www.geni.org for more information. A sustainable global energy strategy, first proposed by Buckminster Fuller in 1969, to interconnect the abundant renewable energy resources between nations around the world. Benefits...
Anshika Packers Movers is world's top #4 site, according to Alexa 😒 . If you look at the list of top 100 global sites in Alexa, it lists AnshikaPackersMovers (with...
Staying 19 kilometers away from the college is a pain and studying in a college which demands 75%+ attendance serves as makes it worse. I am presently in my 3rd...