Ripening of mangoes by using thermal

hi,am working on a project of ripening of mangoes by the application of thermal energy.my idea is to design a portable thermodynamic system and apply heat to the system to increase the temperature of mango seed so the mango will be ripen.but i don't know how to introduce heat and how munch to introduce, am in need of temperature at which the mango will ripe and do any other condition is required for the ripening of mangoes in addition to heat.Is there existing system or methods for the ripening of mangoes.

Replies

• Shah Sharath
    Shah Sharath
    ARTIFICIAL RIPENING IS UNHEALTHY IF I KNW I WILL POST

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After tasting mild success with Panasonic P51 and the popular Panasonic P11 and T11, the company has come up with it's latest smartphone for India with Panasonic P31. Packed with...
I am following PhoneBloks from very long time. The most exciting project of this decade! [HASHTAG]#personalopinion[/HASHTAG] On 14th April in ATAP, Google will announce MDK (Modular Development Kit) to attract...
Ajay Nahate and Barun Gupta two electrical engineering professors from University of Utah found a new way to carry information using lights in metals. For this they used an inexpensive...
Do you know history of Power button ? ​ The power button symbol found on every computer has a history steeped in code. The symbol is actually a 1 imposed...
Hii all I am facing problems in debugging codes for image compression using SPIHT algorithm in MATLAB. Can anybody help? Its urgent! Please reply for the codes. Thanks in advance.