Riddles of the Sphinx- Online Events

Love solving puzzles ? Want to tease your brains? Relish cracking enigmas after hours of pondering? Well, this is your chance ! Put on your thinking caps and set sail for the virtual treasure hunt.

Riddles of the Sphinx is the official online webhunt of Kurukshetra , the international techno-management fest of CEG,Anna University,Chennai.The event consists of a series of puzzles,lateral thinking problems and brain teasers.

The event is open to students as well as professionals.Visit and play our event!!
Test Run from Decemeber 17th 2011
Event Start date: December 23rd 2011
visit us @ #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Choosing mechnical industry over IT was one of the toughest decisions I made. I am a technology entusiast and love to do ethical hacking, computer forensics, lot of debugging my...
musicfreakmandyyou can refer book by Padma Reddy....every concept is explained in very easy language..would you explain me about data structure and algorithm with c++.
Hey all! My name is shekar. I am a III year student of engineering from Nalla narasimha reddy education society,s. This year our college would be organising its first ever...
InCyte 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by AMITY University, Noida. InCyte '12 bring to you grandeur of biotechnology, abstruse innovations and an immaculate consortium of knowledge. Its a platform...
iWeekend is a Innovation cum Technical fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur. Details: iWeekend I am the change, I am the innovator. JECRC, with its new...