rfm70p tranceiver with ccs compiler

hi,
i want to drive this tranceiver wit ccs compiler v4.057 ,but i cant do .this is my code .can help me?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    saeedmo
    hi,
    i want to drive this tranceiver wit ccs compiler v4.057 ,but i cant do .this is my code .can help me?
    Can you please provide us more detail. We will try our best to help you.
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    oh sorry god father my compiler is mplab ide but my problems
    when i rebuild this code for pic18c452 or pic18f4610 no problem but for pic18f452 (this is my ic) i cant.can you help me?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    saeedmo
    oh sorry god father my compiler is mplab ide but my problems
    when i rebuild this code for pic18c452 or pic18f4610 no problem but for pic18f452 (this is my ic) i cant.can you help me?
    Dude again you confused me. You said while building code with 452 and 4610 there is no problem and you said 452 is your ic.? can you please provide full detail with error?
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    while building code with pic18c452 there is no problem i want use pic18f452
    p18f452.h:1108:Error [1034] previous definition of macro '_CONFIG_DECL' does not agree
    :Error [1034] previous definition of macro '_CONFIG1H_DEFAULT' does not agree
    :Error [1034] previous definition of macro '_CONFIG4L_DEFAULT' does not agree
    make[2]: *** [build/default/production/led speed.o] Error 3
    BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 1s)

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you check the compatibility for both controller means RAM and Flash are same for both? which MPLAB version you are using?
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    hi god father, i can build successful😉 . but when i want progrom with pickit2 not found this progrommer
    started: Could not connect to tool hardware: PICkit2PlatformTool, com.microchip.mplab.mdbcore.pickit2.PICkit2DbgToolManager
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    hi god father i want send temperuture(adc0) and pressure(adc1) to slave and display with lcd16*2. can you help me and change this sample for this project .my mplab is mplab x ide ver1.0 UntitledUntitled
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    saeedmo
    hi god father i want send temperuture(adc0) and pressure(adc1) to slave and display with lcd16*2. can you help me and change this sample for this project .my mplab is mplab x ide ver1.0 UntitledUntitled
    I can help you but not possible for me to convert code yeah whenever I write code for same I'll share it with CE.
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    hi godfather i change my code but just red led begin to flashing and green led is off
    (my english languge not very good, sorry).please help me
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    saeedmo
    hi godfather i change my code but just red led begin to flashing and green led is off
    (my english languge not very good, sorry).please help me
    I'll look at your code. But before that Are you able to load code into MCU and Reading Register from RFM70 is working?
  • saeedmo
    saeedmo
    i dont have debuuger

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to do one interesting mini project not like any management.... i know c,c++ and little knowledge about vb. pls giv sum idea
2 day my 8 gb sanddisk pendrive suddenly chaged into write protected so that I coould not format it in windows 7 and ubuntu also I tried in my friends...
I'm a gross ignorant but I have been searching for the 'biggest' award for excellence in Engineering and haven't been able to find any. Does anyone know if there's a...
if anybody hav an idea abt placement procedure in capital iq. plzz tell me?? company is company in 2 days. reply asap.
Name: Harsha Aggarwal Engineering Trade: IT (Information Technology) Location: Delhi Occupation: Student (4 Yr) Hobbies & Interests: Dancing , Playing Badminton , Watching TV , Net surfing. Aim in life:...