RFID smart card reader

I am doing project on taking the college student attendence using rfid technology it needs rfid smart card reader. so give me the information about this project and price of rfid smart card reader ..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Its not good to ask information about the project. Better tell us your progress and we'll help where you're stuck. An RFID reader will be between 1-1.7K.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What if a bunking student asks a friend to carry along his/her RFID card along? The reader will just log the entry of the card. The sure way is to have an implanted RFID, which has big implications.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can add fingerprint system with your project. like attendance using fingerprint accessing doors using RFID and highly sensitive area like Exam paper locker with Both.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now ma mind is like an empty CD drive..... hope it gets filled with CE
Hi all What are your english songs, the ones that were made between 1960 to 1980. I don't mean the songs which are made today, (especially by AKON). Share your...
what is the exact difference between centrifugal clutch and manual clutch and also which one is better to use in vehicles?
i would lyk to learn things , i dono many but i ll learn....... sooner......
friends i want to know what is reactive power? what is the use of reactive power? i searched in net i cant able to understand it properly so please help...