RF sketch (RF modeling on-line platform)

Hello colleagues!

this is one idea i been come up last days, i am an electronics engineer from mexico, and i become to the conclusion that there's nothing like a on-line RF modeling platform for antenna modeling, transmission lines, filters , arresters, couplers modeling and so on.
It could be a expert system, may run in a cluster, a farm, but for a start could be in PHP version 5 and run in a remote server.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to electrical/electronics engineering section.
  • debu
    debu
    @nexdatum: Thats a really good idea!
    If you go ahead and give it a GNU GPL, this could be quite popular amongst those of us involved in RF designs or Wireless communications.

Regards,

Debu 😀
  • nexdatum
    nexdatum
    @debu thanks i will stick into GNU GPL, and perhaps become a useful tool, do you want to participate? or know someone who wants? in this site is the advance of the project, there is a section for resumes, there's no director for the project yet, but it will be good.

Thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me what are thethings we need to know in computer before beginning an it engineering😕
Here I goes... This is an initiative taken by CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members - Just another group who is generally online at night too ..😁 and would love to...
CEans, The world's cheapest car is out. If any CEan has had a chance to drive it & test it 😉 , please post your review in this thread. Looking...
Under the guidance of CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members and every here i'm going to start a new thread. This thread is meant for posting, collecting General Knowledge/Current Affair/Awareness questions...
Can anyone give idea for my main project for final year? am basically a production engineer and very new to this site . So hopefully expecting co-operation and help from...