RF Energy Harvesting Problem

Hi there! I am a Telecommunication engineer and I have made a energy haravesting circuit for my 4th year project. The problem which i have is that the circuit is not capable of harvesting the RF energy, how can i design an antenna or anything alse which can automatically recieve that energy and drives it to the next stage of the circuit.

The other sections of the circuit are working fine but the reciever section is not working. please help me out in this Problem.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    you can use a signal transponder or amplifier with the antenna you are using...by the way what is the specification of the antenna you are using

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 2nd year B tech and I have decided to go for MS from US universities . I want to know which Soft-wares to Learn in Mechanical Specially Design...
Hiii, Which type of PN codes is better for Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum - Barker codes or Gold codes? Thanks..
Hiii friends.. my name is pranav. I m from Chennai, India, now in first year of engineering 😀
hi.. All CE'ns...my prob is i am using ACER laptop presently and whenever i hide any file or folder i cant retrieve it back..i went to folder option->view..but no use...another...
hi, i wanna increase my worth as an engineer in electronics and i want help as i dont know which extra course will prove beneficial for me..........plzzzzzzzzzz help as i...