RF circuit

I've converted the 4 data out remote control car into single data out circuit

This s just for transmitting a single pulse while the switch is pressed.

Anyone pls find whether ths circuit is correct or wrong??????

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    HT-12E is basically transmitting the status of D0 to D3 to Receiver. So I don't think there is anything wrong if you want to keep D1,D2 and D3 open and use only D0 to transmit the pulse. But yes you may like to either Ground or VCC connected with D1,D2 and D3.
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    With ths circuit I'm getting the range of 35 feet (approx) how can I reduce the range to 10 feet ????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Janaa karti
    With ths circuit I'm getting the range of 35 feet (approx) how can I reduce the range to 10 feet ????
    1. Why you want to reduce the range?
    2. What type of antenna you are using right now?
    3. So your circuit is working properly?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEANS. While looking for courses in SAP, Embedded Electronics ,VLSI .I could see many institutes lined up in Bangalore.Are they all relevant? Has anyone done training in such Institutes...
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is gearing up for the launch of its next two ambitious missions - 'Chandrayaan 2' which is slated to land on moon by 2017...
The world is used to playing video games, changing presentation slides, flying drones and controlling electrical equipment using only their hand movements. Now you can do all that with a...
With the new breakthrough in nano structured images, ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) and their startup company Scrona ltd. have claimed a new Guinness World Record of printing...
China’s very first dark matter detection satellite, nicknamed “Wukong”, was put into orbit by its Long March 2-D rocket in the early hours of Thursday, taking off from the Jiuquan...