rf 433 MHz : Transmitting data from UART

Dear #-Link-Snipped-#,
please help me with RF 433 tx rx pair.
i am transmitting data from UART at the receiver of RF 433 i am getting inverted bit pattern of the transmitted serial data.
so is it the characteristics of this pair to invert the bits. cause its nowhere said so .
so please help.
the datasheets are here.
these are not the exact modules am using but very similar to them.
anybody's help is most appreciated.
thank you.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    No! The bits won't be received as inverted as far as I know. Though I've always used them with HT12X IC's. Never used them in any other configuration.
    Make sure your Tx and Rx are in synchronization.
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for reply.
    how can i check that tx n rx are in sync ?
    i transmit the byte and receive the byte n observe both bytes on DSO. little phase difference in transmitted n received data, n inverted bits are found.
    start n stop bits are inverted too. 10100110 = 01011001.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for reply.
    how can i check that tx n rx are in sync ?
    i transmit the byte and receive the byte n observe both bytes on DSO. little phase difference in transmitted n received data, n inverted bits are found.
    start n stop bits are inverted too. 10100110 = 01011001.
    I don't have any idea about this. Sorry.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes You are right you will get inverted Bits if you are using it in current way You can do just one thing either from transmission or at reception side inverted the bit. This will be the easiest solution.

Hope it works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHY ARE ALL THE VALUES OF VOLTAGES OF TRANSMISSIONS ARE IN MULTIPLES OF 11, MEANS 11KV, 33KV, 110KV, 220KV.? MY TEACHER ASKED US THIS QUESTION. PLZ HELP.
TATA Social Enterprise Challenge, is a joint initiative by the TATA Group and the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) and a National Level challenge to find India’s most...
Less than 36 hours left for New year dawn & I know some of you might've planned to do something,it maybe scoring good marks,achieving your goal,or working on your personal...
I've been told that most of the project teams create websites to showcase their projects. I wish to know what all information is posted on such website? I want to...
hai ce friends. I want to do my project on telecommunications pls give me a good topic or good projects.