Review of the BSNL 3G - Speaks of Speed and Performance

BSNL 3G set the Indian Internet World ablaze by being the first one to offer 3G connection speeds over wireless data modems. The BSNL EVDO service was a big flop show and it left many EVDO customers (including yours truly) annoyed with connection problems, irregular speeds, no connectivity even in parts of the cities and [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's something I'm sure you'd like. Check out the video series titled "Shooting The Pirates With Lasers" on Engineering.com - TWIE 46: Shooting Pirates With Lasers - This Week...
HCL Technologies is hiring freshers 2010 walk-in on 22nd January 2011. Basic eligibility criteria BE/ BTech(CS/ ECE/ EEE/IT/ IS) or MCA degree (2010 batch graduates only) 65% in 10th, 12th,...
Does i require IE 6 for Ajax ? Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj
Hello to all licensed and student CIVIL ENGINGEEERS, I'm LYLINE SACAPANO VILLANUEVA from the island of Boracay, studying BS Civil Engineering at Garcia College of Technology, I'm now on my...
Please let me know if anyone has idea about ORACLE Fusion Middleware? I have to attend training for this ,but i want to go through before attending.