Review needed: Indraprastha University of New Delhi

One of the CEen #-Link-Snipped-# asked to review about Indraprastha University of New Delhi, But I don't know about it.
Can anyone provide some input about it.
Here are quotes from #-Link-Snipped-#

Do you have any idea about Indraprastha University of New Delhi. I appeared for its CET ( for MCA ) and got a decent rank. I think that I might get the main University campus. I wanted to know how is this university?
do you know anything about CDAC ? I have heard that it has got good courses in Electronics and that its Pune and Hyderabad campuses are good. But what about the MCA of C-DAC noida. I have heard that students who join C-DAC get to work on projects that are going on there ( and some of them are pretty good too )? Will this be a good basis to join this institute?

Replies

• jhonman1213
    jhonman1213
    It is an affiliating and teaching University that aims to facilitate and promote studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education in the disciplines of engineering, technology, architecture, management etc.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is function of crankshaft? and what application of this?
Hello CrazyEngineers Am a B-Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) student very passionate about Web Technologies. queries related to the same are welcome!!!!
Is there any researches going on by the Scientists , discovering a Vehicle that runs both on Petrol and Diesel ..? If No , Then Why Dont they ..?
Hello Everyone .., I would like to know, what all subjects will I come across in 2nd year Engineering of Computer Science Department ..? And I would like to what...
Hey everybody! My name's Vassilya. I'm 2 years into school for Biotech, transferring to University of Newcastle (AUS) in January, and my life goal is to create a fire-breathing dragon....