Revealed: Why Indians hate Albert Einstein!

End

#SharapovaSachin 😁

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I do not know CV Raman either. so what ?
  • lal
    lal
    zaveri
    I do not know CV Raman either. so what ?
    Wish you were joking!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think, A little research was required

#-Link-Snipped-# from #-Link-Snipped-#

As Albert Einstein pointed out: “C.V. Raman was the first to recognize and demonstrate that the energy of photon can undergo partial transformation within matter. I still recall vividly the deep impression that this discovery made on all of us”
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    No I ain't joking. it does not make a penny worth of difference to me whether c.v raman discovered the photons or the leptons or the electrons.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    zaveri
    No I ain't joking. it does not make a penny worth of difference to me whether c.v raman discovered the photons or the leptons or the electrons.
    Really, think again!!!
    Actually it doesn't matter you know Raman or not.
    Truth is, He affected your life and everyone's life today and future generation, and it does worth of lots of pennies.

Joke was originated form Sharapova and Tendulkar. It doesn't make a penny worth of difference if they know each other or most of us know them.
    But, Raman and Einstein, people can be ignorant not to know them but they are affecting all of us.

PS: Well, know Tendulkar affected me in board exams, I watch IND-Pak match in world cup and next day morning I had my 12th board exams😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Kumar
    PS: Well, know Tendulkar affected me in board exams, I watch IND-Pak match in world cup and next day morning I had my 12th board exams😁
    Same here ! 😯

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! Myself Pratheesh doing my pre final year electrical..
on intelligent street lightining using zigbee.please help me out.
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a novel device that will help the visually impaired to easily read books. Known as the Finger Reader, this...
Characteristics of the PN junction diode Forward Biased: 1. When the external electrical field is connected such that the positive terminal of the battery is connected to p-type and negative...