Retrieve User's mobile number in Mobile App?

Hello Friends

I am badly stuck with this, I need to retrieve mobile number of user in my mobile app

Is it really possible to retrieve it specifically in IOS (iphone)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not aware of mobile app but as basically it is using GSM Modem only and it should support AT Command. So you have to check if your app is allowing you to send commands to MODEM and if there is such command using which you can get the SIM card number then you can retrieve it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

..OK. it might not really fit in techonlogy forum - but can you see the amazing beauty of this reef?? I so want to be-there, do-that!!!. Google maps have come...
You can easily reveal Gmail password in any browser by using this simple trick. Some of you may already know it, but this should be an eye-opener to those who...
Will any body help me with some study material on the basics of CNC machines and CNC programming???
The The supreme irony of Electrical Engineering - Check out absolute zero's humorous take -
Hey guys we must have known about working in PRO E, the modelling of solids, sheet metals etc. Me too come in the same category, I just wanted to do...