retrieve hex from uC OTP

hello,

I was wondering if that was possible to hack a uC program from an OTP micrcontroller. In fact, i want to extract and rebuild the hex file from a philips uC.

Has anybody done it or is it simply possible ?

thx for help

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy it is possible,I have been using SPJ systems microcontroller progarammer which also allowed me read the existing files but they were in hex format,u have to convert it to readeable form...have fun

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we replace a polar capacitor with a non-polar capacitor in a circuit
The First CE Meet Date: 21 [sup]st[/sup] June, 2008. Place: Cafe Coffee Day, FC Road, Pune, India. Attendees: CEan - Mayur Pathak CEan - The Big K CEan - Prady...
CEans, We deeply feel sorry for those who couldn't attend the meet ! Oh, don't worry, we bring you the moment by moment details of the meet in the following...
Its kung fu fighting! The latest animated movie from Dreamworks had the looks, the action, the humour, and even a decent plot. The good: - Superb voice acting: Jack Black...
can anyone please tell me how we can compute the thumbnail of an aimage using matlab?? any relevant links shall also be highly useful. thx in advance...