re:travel portal pojects

i need an assisstance on one projetct. that is Airline booking system and dont no ho to proceed

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: travel portal pojects

Hello,

For Airline Booking System, the first thing you should work on is the feature set - a list of features your software will have. This means, you will have to fist understand how Airline Booking System works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q:For power factor improvement in 3-phase induction motor we generally use phase advancer which is mounted on the same shaft of the induction motor.This is a A.C. exciter.My question is...
Can anyone have some idea about GPS (Global positioning System) ?😀
We are facing one serious concern regarding PWHT of weld joints of A335 Grade P11 & P22 piping in very high pressure superheated steam and syn gas service. Due to...
open notepad and type: Set oWMP = CreateObject(”WMPlayer.OCX.7″ ) Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then do For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next ‘...
I am studying recently about the different circuit parameters like Z-parameters, Y parameters, H parameters. But I can't make out how the two port circuits are being made. as for...