Resume tips

I had posted this on LinkedIn asking HR recruiters what are the top three things they look for in a resume, heres a summary of their findings -

If you are a Fresher
    1. Focus on projects and seminars, do your homework on these parts
    2. Do not forget your academics, and also the institute you are graduating from
    3. Extracurricular activities make a difference between a bland resume and a resume with a personality matching yours
More to be found here - Resume tips: Putting the right foot forward

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    These are tips for fresh graduates..

What if someone is already working and wants to look for a better job? Are acads and extra curricular activities still that important?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Oops!!
    The answer to my question was in the blog link. Sorry!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very useful link and Thanks a lot kidakada!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    kidakaka
    I had posted this on LinkedIn asking HR recruiters what are the top three things they look for in a resume, heres a summary of their findings -

More to be found here - Resume tips: Putting the right foot forward
    nice tips. these things are mentioned in the CE resume template also...
    i just used these stuff for working out a resume for my in-plant training. 😀
    looked good 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i am in great dilemma ,not regarding mba or mtech instead regarding pleasure and passion Let me explain you my situation. web development is something in which i find...
Hello, CEans I want to know how to change the display of Autocad from black to white. Generally Autocad is having black display but I want it white. So, please...
Do you enjoy solving tough problems and grappling with technical challenges? Then enter Google Code Jam! Google Code Jam is a programming competition in which professional and student programmers are...
hi i m CE. so can anyone tell me how to add my pic to profile😕
What will happen if afully charged ideal capacitor is short circuited with an ideal 0 resistance wire? Will the capacitor change polarity? What will happen if an ideal ideal inductor...