Resonance 2011 - Technical Festival Of Electrical Department HBTI, Kanpur

Resonance is once again in front of you with all the current happenings, new discoveries and fun in the field of electrical engineering. Resonance is an integral part of our worthy department at HBTI Kanpur .It has always attracted the attention of colleges all around India to participate and taste the beauty of this field.

The festival includes seminars,competitions and many other events which will make a whole new dimension for this field in your minds. We are looking forward to make this inception a grand success with coherence of people from distinguished galleries fascinating with emerging ideas,budding engineers from countrywide competing in spiderweb of puzzled events and school students wiyh innovative scientific approach.

Resonance is the annual technical fest of the Electrical engineering department, HBTI Kanpur. Resonance aims to be a holistic technical event that will involve participation from both our college students and willing participants from other colleges nationwide

Workshops And Seminars

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

For more information, visit: www.resonance11.co.cc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most awaited technical symposium, Quest 11, organised by the department of computer science and engineering JNTU is back, this year bigger, and better. Computer Science and Engineering Department of...
CEans, The exam time is coming and there is a large number of students who're planning for summer internships or training and some are planning to get certifications. Share your...
hey, could someone please help me out.. i am trying for summer internship at 509 army base workshop, agra but i couldn't find their email address. If i send my...
Professor Channing Robertson of the Stanford University Chemical Engineering Department gives an introductory lecture, outline, and background for the course. Introduction to Chemical Engineering (E20) is an introductory course offered...
I am preparing a list of things to include in a video that explains how to use the CE-Forum. It will be a very simple "How-to-do" video, explaining steps of...