Reshma

HI,
I am Reshma Ramakrishnan from Kerala.compleated my B-Tech in ECE from University of calicut.Currently am working in the technical department of Indus Towers Bangalore.I am not an intelligent girl ,but i have some ideas to create something for our respected peoples .I would like to grasp something from the engineers like you and also like to share my little ideas.

Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Reshma 😀 We're pleased to have you with us. You'll find several like minded individuals here. We look forward to your contributions in all super cool discussions in various sections here.

PS: Do inform your friends and colleagues about CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook stock fell again down to $23.81, a drop of 11.3 percent, bringing the social app to a new all-time low, and ripping about $3 billion from Mark Zuckerberg’s pocketbook...
Hi, what can one do if the voltage coming from yellow phase at times drops to 180v while the red and blue are 220.I need help since this make my...
hi i m a student of m.tech (wireless communications) i wanted some ideas about advanced wireless technologies. thank you
The internet allows us to view, create, and share information. However, people can use that information either for ‘good’ or ‘bad’ purposes. This growing communication can promote democracy, but it...