Researches on different engineering topics

Hi there!
My name is Ruth Evans, I am Public Manager at our research brain center.
Currently we are looking for high-motivated, dedicated engineers to assist us in doing researches on different engineering topics. We welcome professionals in civil engineering, construction engineering, biomedical engineering, people with knowledge of MatLab are also very welcome.

Researches should be completed in academic style, specific topics are very different and each of them is unique; very important is to create an original paper on the specific topic.

For any additional information, please contact me via e-mail: engineering(dot)phd(dot)job(at)gmail(dot)com

Our rates start from $5 per page (275 words) and your authorship and intellectual property rights would belong to our company (as we are buying your done-work).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mankind's reliance on electrical energy is ever growing and that's forcing the researchers to discover newer, better and more efficient ways to harvest green energy. Researchers from Waterloo University in...
Quote: According to automated technology company Delphi Automotive, its first automated drive across North America went well. Kathy Winter, vice president of advanced engineering, software and services at Delphi, says...
Quote A new generation of robots is emerging. More and more robot manufacturers are releasing cobots, a.k.a. collaborative robots, a new kind of co-worker for humans. At Hannover Messe, some...
Quote Every now and then a media production company contacts The Engineer to tell us they are working on new technology-related TV show and that they are seeking participants. When...
HTC India is poised about its latest smartphone featuring some of the top industry leadings specifications. With the launch of HTC One M9+ or M9 Plus, the company has added...