Research topic/proposal

Hi. I am in need of a research topic. I'm a BS in Electronics and Communications undergraduate. I just need an idea or topic to work on. :smile:
Kindly reply to this post if you have any idea or suggestions. Thank you so much!;-)

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Look here. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / Madam, My questions is, The sum of 3rd and 15th elements of an arithmetic progression is equal to the sum of 6th, 11th and 13th elements of the...
Couple of days back, I have posted a thread "arrival of mini ice age", and we had discussion that the temparature of earth is going in upward or downward direction?...
Recently I received an e-mail from one of my friend stating a few facts about the vastly discussed movie '3 idiots', these are a few facts we have not noticed...
Source: Official Google Blog: A new approach to China It looks like the cyber war is taking new shape. Google recently published news (see above link) that Chinese hackers attacked...
One of the big name in world Airline industry is JAL (Japan Airline limited), and they are thinking of filing bankruptcy as soon as early next week. News excerpt taken...