Research Topic: Information Security Policy and Strategy

Any one can suggest me a good research Topic for my PHD Proposal to the following Title:

Information Security Policy and Strategy

Regards

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    How about - An incremental approach to security for SMEs?

In this age, when a lot of start-ups are looking at the jump from the survival stage to the growth stage, the main challenges they will face would be in infrastructure and resources. Whenever they wish to scale up their infra, the demands on security will increase. If there were an incremental framework whereby SMEs could gradually increase their security policies to come to par with the rest of the corporates, then the CIO/CTOs worries would be more than halved.

What say aloneman?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CE, I was thinking of something to build over Christmas break that would be simple yet useful. Being the eldest male in the home most of the day, (In...
Prachi is an actress who has to travel abroad for her shoots, giving her the opportunity to extend her social circle to all parts of the world. In November, she...
hi all, can someone please tell me why electrolytic capacitors are never used in tuned filters and only ceramic capacitors are used?
I'm having trouble getting my MPLAB to establish a connection with my programmer. I have a MPLAB ICD module with a serial connection to COM1 on my pc. There is...
I found that only USB Drives (jump/flash/external/etc.) are not working on USB ports, other things like mice etc... are working perfectly, on my laptop. On connecting USB drive the we...