Research paper work of artificial intelligence

does any one know about the research paper work of artificial intelligence.....
if yes then kindly help me,or suggest me good websites for that?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sad_engineer
    Can you tell us what have you researched so far? So that we can help you out on precise things.
  • greatcoder
    greatcoder
    Your question is quite generic.... plz be more specific about the particular area since AI itself is a very vast topic

Regards'
    GC ๐Ÿ‘
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    For searching research papers u can access IEEE Explorer ( ieeexplore.ieee.org/ ). But to get full paper u will require membership. But u can see abstract there. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    Better google the topic I found millions of hits in seconds worth trying out and so no point in posting links here in this thread
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    sad_engineer
    It depends on what you want to do with artificial intelligence, your question is similar to asking something like please help me with Maths.

There are numerous articles based on AI, which varies from simple tic-tac-toe to a humanoid, now it depends on you what you want to know.

BTW a simple tic-tac-toe isn't that simple when it comes to programming, so one thing is quiet sure that any student of AI should have strong base in Maths and DSA(Datastructures-Algorithms) and to add to it, fluency in at least one programming language.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out some excellent panoramas of various locations around the world such as Everest, Victoria falls, Great Pyramids and many more. My favorite is Angel falls. What about you? Have...
Leading CAD/ CAM provider ARGETA has partnered with Moduleworks. The aim of this partnership is to provide customers with more sophisticated CAD/ CAM services. What do you think about the...
If you are an Engineer or will graduate this year, you can avail a job opportunity at SAE international. Your job will be as an editor/ Journalist and you will...
I've come across a problem: when I click to swith to another webpage, the page closed. When I click the icon of a website on my browser to open that...
We wish CEan - Abhishek a very happy birthday and a wonderful life ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ Have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜