Requirement of Rack & pinion

Pls send me design of Rack & Pinion,I m working on a project "ELECTRICITY GENERATED BY SPEED BREAKER".I have a problem in the rack & pinion design..........

Replies

• CURIUS
    CURIUS
    I m registered to this site now.....i also want to know about that bcz m also doing project on same topic(electricity from speed breaker)...if u have received information after that mail then plzz forward me....my id is "rriz_nust@yahoo.com"...topic is desining of rack and pinion in speed breaker project...thankss...
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    better you assist your professor...😎
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    I think this link might be useful for you

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

for many of us youtube stands for movies, songs and few How tos.. few of you might already be aware of another facet of youtube. www.youtube.com/edu many of us (...
i am a 2nd year student pursuing engineering in branch CSE. i find that i am more intersted in networking as compared to software development. So my question is that...
Can i get the project idea
i want to do a project on elivator controlling system using plc for six floor home.i want to a fiow chart & the material required for doing this project.
i want to do a project on elivator controlling system using plc for six floor home.i want to a flow chart & the material required for doing this project.