Required Help(Suggestions) regarding Publishing a Book

Hi CEans,
I require help(guidance) for publishing a book (Story Book) and I've some doubts regarding it which are like

1.Is copyright registration essential before we go to the publisher or will publisher proceed with the remaining process that is required if he like the book.
2. Information regarding various Publications (Known to some of the CEans that they experience in their life when they try to publish a book)
3. The amount required for the entire process.

P.S: I'm very much afraid after knowing about some horrible facts about some of our CEans tried to publish a book but the Publishers asked them to bribe or to give up the story for them. This is very insane. However, no one would want to throw away their hard work which they had done heart fully. Please help me in this process with your valuable suggestions CEans. Thank you 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 12th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Following is the forecast about the order of the positions in which some...
While comparing impulse and reaction turbine, which one will be efficient if gas is used as input energy? and which one will be efficient if liquid is used as input...
Happy Birthday to you..... Happy Birthday to you..... Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you - the TWIN sisters of CE - CIVILPRINCESS and Cooltwins 😁 May God bless...
I found two popular SEO Plugins for WordPress. 1. All In One SEO Pulgin 2. Yoast SEO Plugin Unfortunately, I am very new and didn't know what to choose. But,...
Hello Friends, I am a mechanical engineering graduate, currently doing a diploma course in CAD (AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer, CATIA, SolidWorks) and CAE (AnSYS). I was planning to continue my studies by...