Request: Help in analyzing electronic circuits

HI everybody
i am facing lot of trouble in analyzing electronic circuits can any one suggest any website for basic electronics which can deal lot of transistor circuits.

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    I would suggest another thing.
    I think it is better to read a good Basic Electronics book and use P-Spice basic version to develop and analyse any circuit you want.

-Karthik
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I just googled it. There's a good site here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shiva kumar
    shiva kumar
    well can any one please explain why the input impedance of any electronic circuit should be high and why the output impedance should be low

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could some1 plz tell me r there any other options in GPS other than navigation systems or tracking systems. i need to do my final year project.
Someone pointed me to this popular 'game' on other forums. So, let's try it out here. So, the next person to post in this thread is going to give me...
My favorite : I'll be back 😎 from the Terminator!
This thread is dedicated to all those engineers who've survived at least one yearly appraisal! 😁 Share the pain, joy, frustrations with the rest of us. Tell us about your...
I thought it would be interesting to know how many languages each of us knows. We've engineers from all parts of the world - so I'm sure its going to...