request for seminar topics

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is shweta, final year cs student.Please suggest me some best technical seminar topics.Its urgent please...............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shweta.m.dibbi
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is shweta, final year cs student.Please suggest me some best technical seminar topics.Its urgent please...............
    Please use proper text formatting in your posts. Search following section for seminar topics -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • choondu
    choondu
    here are few suggestions:

High Temperature polymers
    New Chemical Instrument Uses Missile Technology
    Microstructural Modeling of Branched-Block and Linear-Block Polyolefins
    LDAR: Enforcement and Inspection
    Manufacturing methods to control polymorphism (Good one***)

I got it from edufive and i think this is the direct link...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    or else search in google for edufive seminar topics. I am sure you will get it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. when we open gtalk->settings->connections appears . I want to know what is host and port in that dialog box that appears . i want to know what exactly is...
Hi...... I m a E&C engineer. I have selected Artificial Intelligence as my seminar topic. Artificial intelligence is the study of creating intelligence in the machines artificially. The field was...
I am going to be starting my second year at college studying electrical engineering and need to do a project. The project has to have about two or three IC's....
hi... friends...i am studying in final year mechanical engg.... gve me some innovative project ideas 😀
Hi.....i'm new to this website.....i'm doing my third year and am doing a project on conductivity meter....can anyone help me on how to start it???😕