Reproductive Health Bill in the Philippines

hello guys!..i hope Filipino CEans can reply to this post:
Are you against or not to the reproductive health (RH) bill in the Philippines?why or why not?

i would like to encourage though you are not Filipino, to please answer to this.
Many thanks!😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sarah_joy
    hello guys!..i hope Filipino CEans can reply to this post:
    Are you against or not to the reproductive health (RH) bill in the Philippines?why or why not?

i would like to encourage though you are not Filipino, to please answer to this.
    Many thanks!😁
    Well, why not post the details of the bill for those who aren't aware of it? 😀
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    yeah sar..because not all members know about our country..
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    The Reproductive Health Bill, popularly known as the RH Bill, is a Philippine bill aiming to guarantee universal access to methods and information on birth control and maternal care.
    One of the main concerns of the bill, according to the Explanatory Note, is that population of the Philippines makes it “the 12th most populous nation in the world today”, that the Filipino women’s fertility rate is “at the upper bracket of 206 countries.” It states that studies and surveys “show that the Filipinos are responsive to having smaller-sized families through free choice of family planning methods.” It also refers to studies which “show that rapid population growth exacerbates poverty while poverty spawns rapid population growth.” And so it aims for improved quality of life through a “consistent and coherent national population policy.”

I guess that would be enough details about RH bill?
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    now thats better..
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    so?do have something in you mind now ace?
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    its off my topic..hahaha..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    sarah_joy
    Surely the Church would oppose to this even though we know that the "church is separated from the States. If this will be implemented it will minimize the rate of increase in our population, the spread of HIV,STD or AIDS, etc. The government will once again spend millions of Pesos if ever this bill will be implemented....it may further worsen the corruption in our country.
  • shame
    shame
    As a filipino citizen I am not agree with that RH bill not because of the bible said, it's because persons can't be dictate if what they want to do or to be use. Flor have a point, that if it is implemented it can lessen the population of our country but always remember that it has side effect.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    and what is that side effect you talk about sammy?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An aspiring entrepreneur needed help on following questions. I thought a wider audience would benefit from our conversation through mail. I'm posting questions and my answers here - 1) How...
Hello everyone! Would anyone please give me ideas about forcing 64 bit jvm to run as 32-bit jvm? I need to write a jse desktop application for bluetooth connection. For...
Everyone know Education sector is one which encourages all other sectors in the stream line.According to the report carried by TFW, the growth of the Education sector in the country...
CEans, Now that Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab II with 10.1" screen, I'd like your opinion about the leading tablets from Samsung. The Tab II does have better...
I was ok with subnetting untill I read this post on internet. VLSM- VLSM Explained Here they have tried to subnet a IP 192.168.1.0/24 I have pasted that part below...