Report Typos!

CEans!

Sometimes it is difficult to avoid the nasty typos. If you find any, please report it as soon as possible.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Sure. I did not notice any. I'll do a detailed check soon.

Jerry
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jerry
    Sure. I did not notice any. I'll do a detailed check soon.

Jerry
    Thanks! I spent all day in front of computer staring at the computer screen ๐Ÿ˜• !

Guess that made me typo blind ๐Ÿ˜”

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    The_Big_K
    Thanks! I spent all day in front of computer staring at the computer screen ๐Ÿ˜• !

Guess that made me typo blind ๐Ÿ˜”

-The Big K-
    It just like the stench you might smell the moment you enter the room. But once you stay in the room for a while, you become a part of it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ All the other details become unrecognizable.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay.

Do we have difference of opinions? Or everyone thinks that we should not link the sections to the main page?

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    The_Big_K
    Okay.

Do we have difference of opinions? Or everyone thinks that we should not link the sections to the main page?

-The Big K-
    Like i said in the other thread, i think it is not necessary. It will become redundant.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey BIG K ๐Ÿ˜Ž ! Wish you many many many Happy Returns Of The Day Its our Chief Crazy Engineer's Birthday and we all demand a big party ๐Ÿ˜› Happy...
i want to interface the output of the wireless camera to a lcd display(128x128) pixel colour display. i want to transmit sound also. its for a surveillance robot. 1. is...
New CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ This is the place for you. If you have problems understanding how Forums work, feel free to get acquainted with CE here! Of course, older ( ๐Ÿ˜...
We have a good bunch of Chemical Engineers on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ ! But unfortunately, we still do not have enough discussions on Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineers! Join the forces by...
I will try out my first poll here ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ The poll is about this new section!