Repeater(NRZ-I signal repeater)

😁 i hope i wuld be helped.. i wanna build a single port nrz-i signal reapeter used in lan..... it shuld have one in port and one out port.. it can regenrate the in comming signals bck and send thm ahed. can ani buddy here can help me ...

Replies

• dudedevil100
    dudedevil100
    NRZ-I signal reapeter

can ani buddy help me in build a NRZ-i reapeter used in lan.. this reapetr shuld have only 1 input port and 1output port. it shuld just regenerate the incoming signals thts iut and sen thm forward.. can ani buddy help ple zhelp😁
  • dudedevil100
    dudedevil100
    single port reapeter(nRz-i signal reapeter)

can ani buddy tell me plez how to reapet NRZ-i signals.. i want to regenrate this signals.... plez plez
    i want to experiment and make a ckt help help.. these signal are used in lan😁
  • dudedevil100
    dudedevil100
    viewing members help me

i need to regenrate NRZ-I signals .. this signal are used in lan😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: reapter(NRZ-I signal reapeter)

Dudedevli - no point in posting the same question in multiple sections. Its considered as spamming.

PS: We hate spammers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well i am electro geek specializing in semiconductor technology... i am still studying and looking forward for loads of assistance from all of u here on this site.. I hope...
Does anyone out there have a practice ACI Certification Test? Thanks, Eddie😁
I got some code i'm trying to write to determine some information (comparisons and counters) on user input The user enters an integer (total number of animals to be entered...
CEans, May father & I have been discussing this topic over the tea now. Is it the new face of terrorism that directly affects the common man? Or is this...
CEans, I overheard a discussion that dealt with ways to fight with the ongoing world recession. People were saying that living frugally and saving as much as you can is...