Rent your forehead for advertisements: Anyone?

The world is full of crazy people . I just noticed that there are people in the world who are willing to rent out their forehead for displaying advertisements.

What do you think about this idea? How much would you charge to display a brand on your forehead, for say 10 hours [or more].

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    [​IMG] 😁
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Arent you have anything else😕
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Very typical question
    Really crazy.....I mean really crazy.........can't answer for this question dude....????
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    ha ha,

This act needs someone very very crazy.
  • safwan
    safwan
    HOw much it pay you ??
  • callyD
    callyD
    All these ads make me wonder. Advertising is just creeping into every area. And it's pretty hard to ignore a forehead. So that's where ads will end up. Apparently its not for some people like me. :smile:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    No thank you, I won't want to make a fool of myself.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    really funny na.........but there are people doing this as this a easy way of earning money but not in INDIA...........
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    and as you can see I have a forehead protector on my head so I can't rent it ............

just joking.........
  • gohm
    gohm
    You can rent the bandanna and have something printed on it.

weird but not too crazy. We all where clothes everyday with brands identified that we advertise and those WE pay for to advertise!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    is anyone giving here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends need a good paper presentation to submit for college symposium can some one help me out😎
Wishing a happy and prosperous Dowali to all the CEan's HaPpY DiWaLi to all CEan's Cheers !!! -CrazyBoy
Hi all i have some virus removal tips.. but it is quite long can i post it..? Depends upon your Feedback and Reply i will make it soon
Three things that even Microsoft can't explain! MAGIC #1 An Indian found that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as "CON". This is...
Indian software major announced its Q2, 2009 results. Check out the link: https://www.tcs.com/SiteCollectionDo...tations/TCS_PressRelease_IndianGAAP_Q2_10.pdf Definitely a positive message for the Indian IT Industry 😀